Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review: Coloring "Eggs" for Easter with EggNots


Pictured are recently dyed EggNots.

My son has been begging to color eggs for Easter, so I told him to be patient while the "eggs" arrive in the mail.

Instead of buying eggs from the grocery store, I ordered mine from a company called EggNots. The company makes ceramic eggs for people with egg allergies or who have an aversion to coloring chicken eggs.

The ceramic eggs look just like chicken eggs and even come in an egg cartoon. The eggs are lightweight, so you have to hold them down in the dye.

I purchased a run-of-the-mill egg dye from the store, but the EggNots come with a recipe to make your own dye using food coloring, vinegar, and water.

My son and I had a blast coloring the EggNots. What's great is that they won't spoil, and we can save the eggs to hide for next year.

"Like" the company on Facebook because they occasionally offer sales on their product.



This is how the EggNots look when they arrive.


The "eggs" dye well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment