Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: Match Stuffed Vegan Chicken, Mediterranean Style


Match's Stuffed Vegan Chicken is filled with spinach, olives, sundried tomatoes, and cream cheese. I pan fried the chicken and served it atop horseradish mashed potatoes.

Hearty, meaty, and seasoned properly is how I would describe Match's Mediterranean Style Stuffed Vegan Chicken. It tasted just like a stuffed chicken breast. It was very easy to prepare: Pan fry the chicken for 7 minutes on each side until the middle is 160 degrees. After 14 minutes of cooking, I cranked up the flame to high for about 30 seconds and then turned the stove off and let the chicken sit in the covered pan for another 5-10 minutes.

This stuffed chicken tasted excellent with some instant organic potatoes that I made in about 3-5 minutes using the microwave. I stirred in a spoon of vegan horseradish spread before plating it.



I would highly recommend this product. Not many vegan "meats" taste like the original -- which is perfectly fine -- but I think carnivores would never know this is a cruelty-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment